In this tutorial, we learn how to apply 80's inspired eyeshadow. First, use a frosty white base color on the eyelid. This was a popular color back then, that was also popular in the 90's. Apply more and more of this while blending it out under the brow to keep it highlighted. If you want more, then keep adding as much as you'd like. The darker your skin the more potently this will go on. Take a little bit of this shadow and go underneath the eyes as well for a highlight. Next, you can apply a lid color and continue your 80's look how you like! Be creative and make this all your own and completely unique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades