Everyone should have a solid skin care regimen as a base for their makeup, especially women in their 40s. In this video, Shiloe shows us how to apply makeup and get a youthful glow. Use a moisturizer with SPF as a base.
Step 1 Foundation
Use a foundation that will give you a youthful glow. Apply in a sheer fashion.
Example: CoverGirl's Advance Radiance
Step 2 Eyeshadow
Use colors that complement your skin, hair, and eye color. Apply the base color of a palette all over the lid, then use the darker color in the crease and just under the bottom lash line for definition.
Example: CoverGirl's 3 Kit Shadows
Step 3 Mascara
Mascara is an important step to achieve a youthful look. Curl your lashes before applying.
Example: CoverGirl Lash Perfection
Step 4 Eyebrows
Fill in your brow with an eyebrow pencil for a youthful look. Concentrate the color towards the arch and outer corners.
Example: CoverGirl's Brow and Eye Maker
Step 5 Blush
Use blush on the apple of the cheek and blend out towards the temple.
Example: CoverGirl's Cheekers
Step 6 Lipstick
Line lips with a lip stain and then use a gloss for shine and moisture.
Example: CoverGirl's Outlast Lipstain
- Don't forget to take care of your hair as it ages, as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades