We really hope that by now you're not careless enough to head out for a day at the beach without a single drop of sunscreen. While many gals prize deep bronzy tans that seem to make us glow and look skinnier, real tans are horrible for your skin (even if you don't get a sunburn) because anytime your skin changes your it means your skin's outer layer has been damaged and is healing itself by creating more melanin, or pigment. Which is not so attractive, right?
Tan the safest way we know - via makeup - by watching this tutorial. Professional makeup artist Kandee Johnson will show you a way to achieve a realistic looking tan that's not too orange.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades