In this video, Carsen Labella teaches us how to achieve a 1960's 'Mad Men' look. First, you will need to apply foundation to your entire face. Next, you will need to use a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks, then blend together with foundation. Next, apply a pearly white eyeshadow to the entire eyelid. Now, pick out a soft baby blue and paint it on the eyelid on top of the pink eyeshadow. Next, apply a thick black eyeliner to the eye, making a thicker line on the outside of the top of the eye. Next, curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler after heating the curler up with a blow dryer. Now, apply mascara to the eyelashes on both the top and bottom. Now, fill in eyebrows with eyebrow corrector and make a nice lift above the brow, you want an arch shape. Now, apply a light pink lipstick to the lips with light pink lip liner. To finish the look, put your hair up and brush your bangs to the side!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades