Burlesque makeup is very similar to the pin up makeup you're used to seeing on such iconic actresses as Marilyn Monroe and Ava Gardner. Only burlesque, being a genre of theater based on exaggeration and outrageousness, is a bit more tongue in cheek and perky.
If you're loving the burlesque look, check out this video to learn how to create a burlesque makeup look.
Before you strut your stuff, you've gotta paint your face. Get the look with these makeup tips and tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades