Logan demonstrates how to make a 'heroin chic' look using makeup applied with 192 and 290 brushes. He begins with highlighting powder. Shading is created by using processed powder. Eye definition is added with the 219 pencil brush to apply brown down eyeshadow. Next, blend down the nose using a 272 angled brush. Using the 242 brush he applies it heavily to the eyelids only. If you have loose powder, use it. Smolder eyeliner is applied to line the lower rim of the eye to give a mod look by avoiding the inner corners. He smudges it, then uses 194 concealer brush to finish. A perfect look if you're going for that 'heroin chic' look that's all the rage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades