In this tutorial, we learn how to apply zombie or "dead girl" makeup for Halloween. First, brush on white to create scars on the face, covering them with green over the entire face. After this, make the scars black and red on the inside to make them look more realistic. Now, apply blue in a circle around your eyes and on the outside nostrils of your nose. Darken up the blue with a dark blue on the bottom lid and in the crease of the eye as well. Darken the eyebrows with black and apply the same color on the lids of the eye. Apply black liner on the bottom of the eye, then blend at the outer corner with the black. Use a black liquid eyeliner to create branching off the bottom of the eye until it's reached all the way around the bottom area. Finish this off with false eyelashes and enjoy this amazing look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades